Crafted using natural growing practices to deliver a blend of active ingredients that support a healthy endocannabinoid system, this formula is 100% THC-free and non-psychoactive. Safe, gentle, and effective, this blend provides naturally occurring antioxidants, and is gluten free, non-GMO, and vegan.
The 1500mg/30mL Sublingual Tincture is a carefully crafted delivery system of Nano-Amplified CBD, Hemp Seed, and MCT oil.
1500mg - 1 Full Dropper = 50mg CBD
1000mg - 1 Full Dropper = 33mg CBD
500mg - 1 Full Dropper = 17mg CBD
AS A TINCTURE (When you first start only use 1/4 dropper to see how it effects you)
- Adults—take one full dropper (approximately 1 mL) 1–3 times per day, or as needed
- Drip and hold underneath the tongue for 15–20 seconds before swallowing for maximum effectiveness
- Wait 3 hours after initial (first time) use to see how the level of CBD may affect you
- Serving size: 1 mL (approximately 1 full dropper)
- Servings per bottle: 30
* Please see our concentration chart for the amount of CBD per mL
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat, light, and humidity in order to preserve quality.
WARNING: Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach from children.
Creating Better Days CBD 1500mg Sublingual
- Creating Better Days CBD purpose and mission is to provide an alternative to traditional medicines, and to ensure our customers continuously receive the best holistic supplements. We pride ourselves with our customers obsession to achieve the highest effectiveness for all of our consumers. The main focus is to research and develop innovative hemp extracts and to make them accessible worldwide. The team is made up of chemists and scientists, is dedicated to producing the finest and purest CBD oil while never compromising on quality. Through the efforts in research and development, our primary goal is to create diverse, high-quality hemp extracts with a broad profile of cannabinoids and other natural molecules found in hemp, while identifying their distinct properties.